St Mary's Building
St James Preparatory School is housed in the beautiful St Mary's Building, situated on the North West corner of Berg and Marshall Streets, Belgravia, Johannesburg. It was built in 1903 when Johannesburg city itself was a mere 17 years old. Many an unwitting person has rounded the corner and seen this grand old building as a beacon of light - steady and strong amidst the changing people and environment.
View a slideshow of the property by clicking one of the images...